Halo 4 Multiplayer-number of players and AI ideas.

LastChance72

So I was thinking since Halo 4 is almost completely unknow wouldn't it be cool if their the multiplayer experience was changed by simply the number of people for some gametypes. Hear me out im not saying completly changing it all but make a increased number of max players to somewhere around 24 for maby one new gametype. This gametype could be similar to Reaches invasion gametype featuring the partner spawn or base spawn ability. In term this could attract all new players who like large gameplay while still maintaining the old gameplay with smaller max player limits like Team Slayer and Team Objective. This also could give players their seeming long desire for large scale maps for Multiplayer and Forge mode.

Going hand in hand with this the feature of having some sort of AI system in multiplayer and possibility to Forge Ai spawns for maps of firefight and Multiplayer would be incredible. For the multiplayer AI I was thinking some sort of Spawn area triggered by a player in some areas like what was minorly seen on isolation in Halo 3 but with a more aggressive system that would attack any player in the area. With this and my former idea possibilities I would go on forever about could be made creating a Classical but still Unique gameplay in Halo 4.

I leave you all to think about this and let your own mind form amazing ideas.

Please post any idea in the comments I would realy like to know what other

players think about this even if it is a Idea completely against my own.