Halo 4 Onyx??

goldenb19

Could halo 4 be based on onyx?? God i hope so i really want him to be reunited with those that are trapped in the planet!! I have been dying to see him meet another spt-II :mrgreen: I had high hopes for this in reach but the story line to reach shatterd my halo universe :( A chapter i have tried to surpress. i Have high hopes for Halo 4

Halo 4 has been confirmed,the trailer looks awesome but I want to know about this new story arc because if they **** it up, im not playing it .... in other words ... if i dont see any other spartan IIs or Dr Halsey or a story arc thats at least somewhat parallel to any of the books... i will officially declare halo to be dead in my books, hands down, no exceptions. Ive been patient enough, ive been praying for more SPARTAN IIs since they announced halo 2 and here we are 4 games later and no ******* spartan IIs. Ive been literally dreaming of playing through some of the events in the books and here we are FIVE halo titles later and still no ******* campaign with ANYTHING from the books at all. Ive bougt enough ****, dedicated enough game time and waited long ******* enough. Its time someone ******* delivered

i highly doubt thats gonna happen because it would shatter the story line of onyx

Not really, in fact it would go perfect with the story line because ghosts of onyx ended with dr halsey, chief mendez and the rest of the spartans (SPARTAN IIs AND SPARTAN IIIs alike) all stuck inside the edison sphere so the story could pick up right there or maybe even a few days or weeks later with the chief's arrival, he finds them and helps them escape

I have been dying to see him meet another spt-II :mrgreen: I had high hopes for this in reach but the story line to reach shatterd my halo universe :( A chapter i have tried to surpress.

I couldnt agree more, ever since they announced Halo 2 to begin with ive been hoping for some campaign related to the books and halo reach looked like it was finally heading in that direction but when i read the coverage on game informer I swear to god I almost ended up not buying the damn game, that storyline is a ******* abortion that never happened.

When the **** are they going to realize that Halo: First Strike and 'Ghosts of Onyx' have the most amazing mindblowing ideas for halo campaigns EVER? I am willing to bet my ballsack shortly followed by my life that if they made a game with a campaign covering the events of first strike it would instantly be hands down the best god damn ******* FPS EVER!! And not only that but theres enough material in there to make a really long decent campaign and thats always been the achiles heel of FPS games; short campaigns.

What pisses me off even more is that people give you the whole 'well if you want that so bad then why dont you do it yourself' and im just thinking 'well maybe if you ****tards actually gave me the ******* job I would!'

• 2 weeks later...
I have been dying to see him meet another spt-II :mrgreen: I had high hopes for this in reach but the story line to reach shatterd my halo universe :( A chapter i have tried to surpress.

I couldnt agree more, ever since they announced Halo 2 to begin with ive been hoping for some campaign related to the books and halo reach looked like it was finally heading in that direction but when i read the coverage on game informer I swear to god I almost ended up not buying the damn game, that storyline is a ******* abortion that never happened.

When the **** are they going to realize that Halo: First Strike and 'Ghosts of Onyx' have the most amazing mindblowing ideas for halo campaigns EVER? I am willing to bet my ballsack shortly followed by my life that if they made a game with a campaign covering the events of first strike it would instantly be hands down the best god damn ******* FPS EVER!! And not only that but theres enough material in there to make a really long decent campaign and thats always been the achiles heel of FPS games; short campaigns.

What pisses me off even more is that people give you the whole 'well if you want that so bad then why dont you do it yourself' and im just thinking 'well maybe if you ****tards actually gave me the ******* job I would!'

you don't like your ball sac then?

OT: It can't be Onyx, read the end again