DGS is looking for leaders!

forumadvertising%20copy_zpsvaqggzv9.png

Ok, so I'll start this post off by saying this isn't going to be your typical recruiting post, because we are looking for specific types of gamers. Anyways, hello my name is Camaro a.k.a Darkseid, and I am posting on behalf of my clan/gaming community DGS. I am the creator of DGS and we are a new semi military styled clan. We have a ranking structure, but our rules are pretty laid back. Currently we have one squad, and it's in Black Ops 3, but I want to open a squad in Halo 5 since the Halo series has always been my favorite. Currently, none of our members have Halo 5 (except myself obviously), so I am looking for people who would be interested in leading a Halo 5 squad. Obviously you have to have some leadership qualities (prior experience in military styled clans is a plus). If you think this is something you might be interested in and/or want more details please contact me on Xbox my gamertag is DGS Camaro. You can also visit our forums at http://www.DGSlive.com. Admittedly our forums aren't much right now as we are a new clan, but they have some info about what we're about.

*I know this sounds like a job posting but I promise we are a laid back community, that just wants to get some more people. I have soo many things planned for DGS once it gets bigger.