Fallen Legion Clan looking new members

Hello there, I am StaticPOO, leader of the Fallen Legion Halo 5 Clan. As of right now our clan is in need of new recruits, people who know their way around halo and are not to shabby at it either. I will be talking about what the clan is about, in clan ranks, clan factions , clan requirements, and other parts of our clan. If you would like to join the clan after reading the information below message me on xbox live at StaticPOO, or just simply comment on this forum topic. Enjoy!

1: Clan joining requirments

There are very few requirements to join our clan and they are very simple. First off, you will need to change your service tag to the one provided to you by a tier 8 or 7 clan member (tiers will be explained later throughout this topic). Next you will recieve an invite to the clan/spartan company from me on the halo five website: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians. The invite will appear in your inbox once you have signed into your xbox account. The last thing is, you have to participate in clan events and not be a complete a******. Also need to have a mic. Simple as that :D.

2: Clan Ranking and Faction System

We have 8 tiers or ranks in the clan, some tiers have different "perks" or "benefits". To rank up you either play good enough your faction leader promotes you or you recruit others too the clan. Let's start with Tier one, although everyone will be placed into a faction and squad, tier one clanmates will not be placed in one at first. Tier two is when you are assigned a faction and a squad, ex: There are Four Factions in Fallen Legion, each tuned to your play style, there are marksman, rogues, vehicle masters, and the support, I will talk more about them in the next paragraph. So when you reach Tier two, I or a tier 7, 6, or, 5 assign take you into the faction you choose. Tier three and four are both filler ranks to show that you are dedicated enough to be a tier 5 which is a squad leader. You will get to choose the name of your squad and the two other, tier one, members to join your squad. Tier 6 and 7 will be explained in game bot on this forum because it may be confusing.

3: Faction and play style

I am going to begin with telling you that each faction is different and you will choose which one is best suited for yourself when you reach tier two. Marksmen: These guys deal with precision weapons such as snipers, beam rifles, dmr, etc. They will normally stay behind and cover all the other faction squads. Rogues: These are the upfront main line of attack also the sneaky infiltrators. They deal close quarter combat and stuff like that, their weapons are everything. Vehicle masters: It's pretty what the name states they are the heavy hitting, pilots and drivers we need to assure victory. Support: If you don't fit into any of these catagories or fit into all of them then support is for you, these are the guys that are the basic foot soldiers that tag along with all other factions and help out every way possible.

Alright, that pretty much wraps the basics on how our clan works, I hope you had as much fun reading it as I did Typing it. If you have any more questions about the clan go ahead and comment or message me (StaticPOO)! Hope to see you fighting on the battlefield!