Dawn  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this Map?

• Yes
    • No
    • A-Mazing!
    • Ew... Bad Idea...
    • Not sure (Comment)

So this would be a new multiplayer map for Halo 4. It could be set on the Forward Unto Dawn while it is exploding as seen in teh trailer, and during the game, it would be drifting closer to the structure. So, this would feature rooms that have some kind of gravity thing on, and the rest would be zero g, where you could float around, possibly use your thrusters? But anyways, the ship would be on fire and exploding. There would be more places than just seen in the trailer obviously. Weapon pickups could be floating around the map, so you can't guard a spot until the weapon spawns, it spawns wherever and floats around. But back to the map, you could go up to higher floors, by going through holes or stairs or even going outside the ship and flying up to the next floor and back in. Having it so you can go outside, would allow the map to be bigger, Snipers could go out here. You could have something like the altitude lock with your thrusters, this would be unlimited. But bigger bursts of the thrusters take away energy. But the outside part would allow for more room and diversity and even balance. I'm not sure if vehicles should be in this map or not, maybe some new, very small vehicle that shoots plasma bolts, like the ghost, but it flies. It would be even smaller though, and be built in a circular way around the person, would be a Forerunner vehicle, maybe have very weak lazers (Weak compared to other lazers) on it instead. But this would be a great map, allowing zero g environments and fun gameplay. Would you like this map?

Edit: Sorry forgot to add this. While the match is going on, the Forward Unto Dawn would draw closer to the structure until the game is over. In the last couple seconds, the screen dramatically gets brighter until you can't even see anymore (Happens when time is up) and dramatic music is played throughout the whole match (Perhaps music made just for this map, that would last exactly as long as the match would, that would be awesome) and reach a climax in the last couple seconds.

Yeah but I've seen maps on other games that have some cool effects. Why can't Halo have one? I would especially like seeing that structure move closer each second that the game goes on. Maybe you can even see Cortana in that room sitting in the kind of ball seen in Halo: Reach and she's searching through data and you could see Chief inside the tube too. Although a lot of people would probably be teabagging Cortana and Chief, but hey, more kills for whoever finds a whole group of people doing that.

Is there anthing you guys would want for multiplayer maps that you can think of right now?

i would want it to be a big map with tight corners but also long ranges. this would be good for alot of people for if they expand the ammount of players in a game. it would be good from shotguns all the way to snipers

I would like this but i dont know about the space part. Maybe it could be like anchor 9 kind of in halo reach. And would the vehicle be kind of like a floating shade turret with lasers.

The space part would be for balancing issues. You don't want it to be an all Close-Combat map, this would allow for jet-packs (hopefully those are in the game, they were the best AA) and snipers, but you couldn't go too far. Maybe just have it so like pieces of the ship are floating around outside and you can use them as platforms, except they move. And I'm not sure about the vehicle anymore. But, it would be smaller than it, built like a squished in ghost sort of into a ball, with a screen that they look out of to see the outside, but you can still see their body and head. It would have I guess like plasma repeater guns on it, or weak lazers that would be equal in strength to the repeaters. But it could fly in all directions and was made for zero/low-g environments. The map would also have several floors allowing for a bigger map, sort of built like countdown with several floors and "holes" in the floors (Except these holes would be made from explosions) to get around even quicker. No lifts though because it would be in Zero-G. Imagine, A forge world being based off of this sort of, made in space. Several Forge Worlds. One on land, bigger than the current Forge World. One in Space, Maybe one underwater, and some in all different terrains, or possibly, Forge World for Halo 4 will somehow have all of these in one map with the Space on being above all of the others. You could select the map you would like to use, or you could use several or even all of it! (Even though it would be HUGE). Sorry, off topic. But I would really like a map in Zero-G. Maybe a whole Zero-G playlist with several maps.

My favorite part would be when the game is getting closer to the end, the more awesome music comes on (Music should be on it every multiplayer game) and it comes to a climax where the screen turns so bright you can't even see but it wouldn't matter since the game would be over. The first fully zero-g map guys. Maybe have some rooms that still have gravity due to shield doors.