LFC MCC English speaking.

Looking to join a clan, preferably a well organized one. Size/age of the clan is irrelevant to me. The only things I want in a clan are:

• an organized structure/Chain of command. Big or small, I don't care. I just want to play with people who have their s together.

• communication both in-game and in regards to broader clan issues. Not to be read as a need to be involved in decision-making, just a desire to play within an organization that communicates to its members efficiently.

•English as the primary language.

If you clan reflects these three things, I can deal with whatever else you have going on within it. Message me, GT: MikeAwesome85 and we can talk/play.

Hey Mike. I recommend joining thr Epsilon Fleet. I'm not in Epsilon and technically I'm not in any clan right now but I would strongly suggest joining Epsilon Fleet. Epsilon has a very sring structure in their clan with a broad ranking system based on military rankings. I would say it's medium sized as they've just achieved 75 members registered on their website, If you're just looking for people to olay with then they're perfect for you because you'll be placed in a squad upon joining that you can play with on a weekly basis. Communication is no problem because this clan communicates in and out of the game. Also English is the primary language as most of the members live in NA.

If you want to join go to their website and sign up at http://www.epsilonfeet.com/

Although I'm not in the clan anymore I'd appreciate it if you told them I referred you to joining them. Just say Paradise recommended you.