MCC Disappointment

As I was already disappointed with the online multiplayer of this game, I have returned the game and xbox one for full refund. The Halo 2 remake was less than satisfactory including campaign bugs such as dual wielding allies, spawn glitches, etc. The game was advertised as a beef up, so to speak, of the game you played 10 years ago and loved. I have to agree with bungie. 343i has almost butchered this entire franchise and made it a lot easier for the newer generations to enjoy including the bullet magnetism in Halo 4 where you don't even have to be on target to kill someone.

Now, this kind of production team has completely butchered the game of my childhood by trying to make the campaign easier than what it was and add in their own little skulls that make the game exponentially easier when activated. Even now, the public is drooling over the Halo 5 beta and I don't understand why when there are problems with the MCC that still need addressing and no one is saying squat.

Now if you have wondered why this franchise has gone to he ll, all you need to do is look in the mirror. I know why you did it, Cool graphics, all 4 games, childhood relived, etc. But when the game has as many problems as it has and makes BF4 launch look great and still no one holds 343 accountable. I draw the line. You all take the little trinkets they give you and pretend everything is alright, take note of the crappy ODST release, which by the way isn't free if you didn't play online when the MP was garbage so you don't get that trinket, instead you have to buy it. Anyways, those little trinkets seem to buy you all over and continue to let this company walk all over y'all and continue to tell you to pre-order the next game after 2 horrible game releases by the same company. Fable didn't even get this many chances and they butchered the 2nd game.

So, if you feel as I feel and you think as i think, and you seek as i seek, feel free to pm me some info and I can add your name to a Class action lawsuit I'm bringing toward 343i for their incompetence, monopoly, and in my personal opinion, theft of millions of people's money for games that have been less than satisfactory. If you don't want to fine, that's your call and understandable. Just know that I personally am not letting this awful show of a company ruin a game i hold dear and try to buy me off for their mistakes with trinkets. You may hear about this in the coming weeks-months but knowing 343i they'll try to either use this as a publicity trial which is why there will also be a gag order to stop any lallygagging.

Y'all have a nice day and try standing up for what you know is right and not for some free trinket and empty promises for another chance by letting this company walk all over y'all. My Final note would be not to pre order Halo 5 under any circumstance. No game store will run out of the game like they used to so just go  in and buy the game and make them earn the money instead of making millions before the game is even released and releasing it with an unsatisfactory job and doing nothing to fix what should of been working from the second it hit the shelves.

I don't even know where to start.

You're over here trashing 343 when this is just a fan forum. Just because it's not the same as your little childhood dreams? And you're making some lawsuit and charging them for theft? I feel sorry for you. You can get charged for misleading info, as you bought the game and they gave it to you. Also, it has 4 whole games on it, so of course it's going to have problems, and they're making updates to fix it. I myself have been trying to get my hands on it, but I don't have enough money for a Xbox One. No one here is going to help you on your "problem", so if you don't like MCC, then return it or stop complaining about it.

So congratulations on making a fool of yourself.

• 6 months later...

I don't even know where to start.

You're over here trashing 343 when this is just a fan forum. Just because it's not the same as your little childhood dreams? And you're making some lawsuit and charging them for theft? I feel sorry for you. You can get charged for misleading info, as you bought the game and they gave it to you. Also, it has 4 whole games on it, so of course it's going to have problems, and they're making updates to fix it. I myself have been trying to get my hands on it, but I don't have enough money for a Xbox One. No one here is going to help you on your "problem", so if you don't like MCC, then return it or stop complaining about it.

So congratulations on making a fool of yourself.