didn't get achievement. Says uncompleted.

I completed Tsavo highway on legendary solo, but I didn't get the achievement! 

When i checked my achievement progress, it says uncompleted. Outrageous! 
I have unlocked 179 achievements for Halo MCC, so you could clearly see my frustration over this. 

Not doing Tsavo over again on legendary... 

I got about 4 achievements saying done! unlocking the piller of autumn has been like that since I first finished that level  also on halo 3 I have done the campaign all 11levels and it reads that I have only completed 1 of the 11 this game really sucks wish I would have keep my xbox 360 so these would unlock like they are supposed to do

i too have achievements that arent unlocking..i just completed halo 4 legendary co-op and for some reason, the achievement for doing so is not coming up, even though all missions have been done..also halo 4 dawn and reqium both say done unlocking, and have been like that since release..im starting to get alittle frustrated by this game.

This happened to me too. Completed Halo CE on legendary, only to find that the player ID isn't unlocked. I guess it doesn't matter anyway, the player ID is used for multiplayer and I can't get into a single game. After today's patch my saved progress has been erased for Halo 2 legendary. I'm so F*($#*ing pissed off I can't see straight.