Guild of Stealth looking for recruits!

My name is Spartan753Cale. I am the main leader of the Guild of stealth. We are training to become the greatest stealth clan ever and are looking for people older than 14 and are great at camping and being stealthy. Yes, we do allow camping but we have rules about it. We are recruiting on all halo games. 1, 2, 3, 4, reach, wars, etc... WE mainly train on halo reach and halo 4. We are looking for builders and great snipers... I don't care about trick shots just be good with a rifle. If you are older than 14 and want to be part of our clan, we welcome you with open arms. Bellow are the rules and regulations:

1. You do not miss meetings if you can be there. We only have two or three meetings a month and they are extremely important, and are the main training times.

2. No bickering with other clan mates. We are a team, we live, die, and fight as one. Any arguments will result in punishments.

3. Camping is allowed but only at the right time and as soon as you have been spotted move out of the area.

4. Do not declare clan war unless it has been ordered by myself and any other members of alpha squad which are the elite and highest ranking members of the guild.

5. You may be in other clans as long as they do not come to us asking why you haven't been at your meetings. We won't do it to them and don't want them bugging us.

6. You must wear clan emblems and armor color even when you're not with the clan. And don't bring any trash talk to the table.

7. If you want to leave give us a heads up before doing so.

If you have anymore questions or concerns message me or ryant0328. He is my co-leader and has just as much authority as I do.

Any clans declaring war against us will be denied for the time being... as of 11/20/2014 we only have 16-18 members and are completely un-able to battle with other clans. Thank you for taking the time to read this mess!

-Spartan753Cale

Hi, I am a 1st Lieutenant in the Halo: Reach military based clan United Army Forces and would like to know if you would be interested in scheduling some friendly clan battles with our clan. If you are interested, send me a message on Xbox. Gt Mizzou1228

Thanks,

1st Lieutenant Mizzou1228

UnitedArmyForce.weebly.com