S.S.A.W. Recruiting

Hello, It's Jiggle Rapptor here and I'm creating a military based clan on halo 4. The SSAW (Sangheili Swords of the Ark War) is a military styled clan based off the covenant's ranks for the elites with a few exceptions. The SSAW Military is split up into three Branches that each and every member has joined at the end of their initiation Boot Camp. These branches have a unique weapon load out to separate members into their preferred choice of arms in the SSAW.There are only two requirements to join:

-1) You have a working mic for communication purposes.

-2) You are the age of or above the age of 14.

There is no exceptions in gender, race, beliefs, region, connection, or skill; everyone is welcomed to the SSAW.

There is, however, an exception to maturity and abusive language; a solution will be suggested to the member wishing to join. If a member continuously shows he/she can't handle control themselves then they will be asked to remove themselves. (Trust me it will take for me to consider someone to be over abusive with language so don't worry too much.)

As I said before this Clan has three Branches that every member will be apart of. Below will be the list of them and a simple short description of what their "armory" looks like:

-Legionnaire: The Legionnaire branch specializes in all cqc weapons such as the shotgun, sword, scattershot, etc.

-Warrior: The Warrior Branch specializes in load out weaponry such as the DMR, Light Rifle, Assault Rifle, Storm Rifle, etc. The Warrior Branch also is accompanied with Heavy Warfare; this includes your heavy weaponry and anything that you can drive/fly.

- Recon: The Recon Branch is specialized in long range warfare; this includes all your snipers. They also specialize in assassinations; in other words this means they specialize in infiltrating behind enemy lines and ******** off the enemy team with assassinations.

I'm also looking for mature members to join the clan and help Lead the three branches that are listed above. I'm currently in charge of the Warrior Branch and I'm looking for someone to replace me so I can focus more on the whole clan.

I am planning to jump to Halo 5 when it comes out, but sadly I'm not sure when we'll be on the MCC because I lack an Xbox One (hopefully will be on soon). If you want to join just send me a message either through Facebook or Xbox live; you can find me as Jiggle Rapptor as my GT and FB name. If you do message me please let me know who you are and that you want to join the SSAW. Thank you for your time and happy hunting!

A little bit about me; I was the Supreme Commander of the Infantry Branch in the AWV when it was a military clan and served as an advisor to the AWV Leader as well as the AWV Ambassador. After the AWV transformed into a competitive clan I was selected to be a Squad Leader and led a small squad of 4 members. I also managed the AWV website and helped manage the AWV FB page as well. I'm just all saying this to help reassure you guys that I do have some leader ship skill and I'm not some random dude making a clan that they can't run or at least point in the right direction.

-Jiggle Rapptor