Game completely freezes during Co-op

Im not here to sling mud or anything. I've been a hardcore halo fan since halo CE (non anniversary edition). However 343 industries. In the litany of problems with the MCC. Game freezes has been at the top of my list.  My friend and i were planning on running Co-op for Halo CE anniversary till this sunday when we would do halo 2 all day.  We have only been able to finish the first mission. everything else we try the game will randomly freeze us both and we have to quit out of halo completely. We lose everything. The lag is bad and we both have more than enough bandwith to host. Whoever is not hosting has about a second of delay and we get the message for connection lost more than a few times.

343 industries. I know you are working hard and im gonna say this once. This is a 60 dollar game that was a repackage really. So with the anniversary of halo 2 with new cinematics its totally worth 60 bucks.  But the undertaking of putting multi-platform games on one system with all the bells and whistles plus all the multi-players included. It may or may not be a massive undertaking, but im more than sure that it is one NO ONE could get perfect out of the gate. So i expected this, and im not really all that sore about it. I feel for your issues and am very glad to see the round the clock work on it. Most games that are launched and the only thing on the disc is a game that has this many bugs have no excuse. But this complation to me has and should have a bit of lattitude due to the scope of what was released.

so Im posting this just so you know as of last night eastern standard time, this issue is still an issue for me and my friend. Im just making sure to put in the bug report incase more info is needed.

thanks for all the hard work

TheSteelKnight. :) and all hail the Master Chief ":)

Im not here to sling mud or anything. I've been a hardcore halo fan since halo CE (non anniversary edition). However 343 industries. In the litany of problems with the MCC. Game freezes has been at the top of my list.  My friend and i were planning on running Co-op for Halo CE anniversary till this sunday when we would do halo 2 all day.  We have only been able to finish the first mission. everything else we try the game will randomly freeze us both and we have to quit out of halo completely. We lose everything. The lag is bad and we both have more than enough bandwith to host. Whoever is not hosting has about a second of delay and we get the message for connection lost more than a few times.

343 industries. I know you are working hard and im gonna say this once. This is a 60 dollar game that was a repackage really. So with the anniversary of halo 2 with new cinematics its totally worth 60 bucks.  But the undertaking of putting multi-platform games on one system with all the bells and whistles plus all the multi-players included. It may or may not be a massive undertaking, but im more than sure that it is one NO ONE could get perfect out of the gate. So i expected this, and im not really all that sore about it. I feel for your issues and am very glad to see the round the clock work on it. Most games that are launched and the only thing on the disc is a game that has this many bugs have no excuse. But this complation to me has and should have a bit of lattitude due to the scope of what was released.

so Im posting this just so you know as of last night eastern standard time, this issue is still an issue for me and my friend. Im just making sure to put in the bug report incase more info is needed.

thanks for all the hard work

TheSteelKnight. :) and all hail the Master Chief ":)

I really enjoyed your heart warming post, but unfortunately this is just a fan site and no developers with 343 would actually see it. You might have better luck posting this in the forum that I listed below since they are actively checking posts for the problems we are experiencing there. I am very disappointed in the networking, UI, and functionality facets that they used to integrate for these old gems. I wish them luck, but as you know with any job, it is a results oriented business and hopefully they learn from their mistakes.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics

I really enjoyed your heart warming post, but unfortunately this is just a fan site and no developers with 343 would actually see it. You might have better luck posting this in the forum that I listed below since they are actively checking posts for the problems we are experiencing there. I am very disappointed in the networking, UI, and functionality facets that they used to integrate for these old gems. I wish them luck, but as you know with any job, it is a results oriented business and hopefully they learn from their mistakes.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics

Well thank you so much for the information. I will do as suggested. I agree the UI or main menu screen could have been done a bit better with little effort. Not sure why they didn't, but probably was low on the priority list.