Just an Idea for Matchmaking Gametypes

Esorath

I was playing a match the other day and every single person was using armor lock. Now this thread isn't about why armor is good or bad, that's not the point. But I feel that reach could implement some sort of team limit on the number each armor ability that can be used.

I seem to remember playing Battlefront 2 a while ago and players where give only a set number of each class that the player could choose.

Maybe this could be used in Reach as well. So in a team of 4 you could have a max of 2 armor lock abilities and 2 camo.

The only one I don't think that would be limited would be sprint. But, maybe even that could be limited to change up the gameplay a bit.

Another idea that was going on in my head was in slayer games, giving the player different weapons based on class choice. I am not talking about the invasion version because that is way too many power weapons in everyone's hand. I am talking about more of an assortment of the DMR - Pistol - Assault Rifle - and Grenade loadouts.

Sprint - Pistol, Assault Rifle - 1 Grenade

Camo - Pistol - 2 Grenade

Armor Lock - Assault Rifle - 2 Grenades

Hologram - Pistol - 2 Grenades

Jet Pack - Assualt Rifle - 2 Grenades

(just an example-not tested)

This would allow the players to choose how they played and worked together.

I am not saying that these replace gametypes throughout reach just another option to mix the gameplay up- maybe like in action sack or something.