Halo 4 and Master Chief Collection clan

I am part of the gaming community Xiled Gaming, XGC division.  We are an 18 and up commutiny with 80,000 plus members.  I'm looking for active players that want to play in ether Halo 4 and/or Master Chief Collection.  Once i get enough active people i will be holding weekly game nights along with weekly pratices.  If you want to be part of this growing community and game with other players that have the same interests reply on this thread or hit me up on ether the XBOX ONE or XBOX 360, XGC ReaverDemon.  I will give more information to people that are interested.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi im interested in joining your clan im an experianced clan member and would like to have another chance to join one reply would be much appriceated cheers:)

Hi im interested in joining your clan im an experianced clan member and would like to have another chance to join one reply would be much appriceated cheers:) Also my gamer tag is: IzTIGHT

• 4 months later...
Hello All, 

My name is SDAS Earth. I am the Founder and Chief Commander of the Shadow Assassins Est. 2008. I'm here to recruit for my new plans leading into Halo 5 on October 27, 2015.

Our Goal: is to re-image the structure of my clan by recruiting a solid number of players, approximately 30 in total over the course of the next 5 months, in order to have a solid standing in the Halo 5 Matchmaking as well as competitive play against fellow clans. 

What is Our Clan About?:  My clan has seen ups and downs like many others have. The difference is the bond that we all share. The SDAS aren't just a clan, we're a brotherhood. Like many, we've all went into fights knowing we were going to lose. We did it because the affect of all loses is strength and growth. We become better after every battle. This is the character we instill in our members.

What are We Looking for in Our Recruits?: We are looking for Halo players at least 16 in age who play Halo: Master Chief Collection on a semi-regular basis. (About 3 or more days a week for at least an hour duration) There isn't a required amount of time to play Halo. We simply want our members to be active. If you are involved with the clan as well as clan events, you'll have no problem doing this.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to post below and I'll reply as soon as possible. The fastest way to contact me is via messaging on Xbox Live.

Now the question is simple. Are you up to the task?

Join the Shadow Assassins Today

Hello All, 

My name is SDAS Earth. I am the Founder and Chief Commander of the Shadow Assassins Est. 2008. I'm here to recruit for my new plans leading into Halo 5 on October 27, 2015.

Our Goal: is to re-image the structure of my clan by recruiting a solid number of players, approximately 30 in total over the course of the next 5 months, in order to have a solid standing in the Halo 5 Matchmaking as well as competitive play against fellow clans. 

What is Our Clan About?:  My clan has seen ups and downs like many others have. The difference is the bond that we all share. The SDAS aren't just a clan, we're a brotherhood. Like many, we've all went into fights knowing we were going to lose. We did it because the affect of all loses is strength and growth. We become better after every battle. This is the character we instill in our members.

What are We Looking for in Our Recruits?: We are looking for Halo players at least 16 in age who play Halo: Master Chief Collection on a semi-regular basis. (About 3 or more days a week for at least an hour duration) There isn't a required amount of time to play Halo. We simply want our members to be active. If you are involved with the clan as well as clan events, you'll have no problem doing this.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to post below and I'll reply as soon as possible. The fastest way to contact me is via messaging on Xbox Live.

Now the question is simple. Are you up to the task?

Join the Shadow Assassins Today

I don't want to appear rude and all, but you shouldn't be advertising your clan on another clan's recruitment post. Can you please remove your reply?