Looking for Halo players on the Xbox One

First off I know that Halo is not out (yet) for the Xbox One but its never too early to start talking about forming a team.

About me:
I have been on multiple teams throughout Halo 3 and Reach that have won some online tournaments.
I usually have a K/D anywhere from 1.0 to 1.5 overall (not the best put thats what most pros get during tournaments)
I know most callouts and effective strategies for team based gameplay and how to keep a cool head during a match.

What I'm looking for:
Dedicated teammates who will get online to practice at LEAST 3 nights a week. (I know schedules conflict but dedicated people learn to make time)
Mature players who won't rage during a match or rage quit after a few loses (Losing is part of the game so get used to it)
***You do not need to be any certain age or have tournament experience because we will grow as a team overall.***

If you are interested and have an XBOX ONE then feel free to add/message me on xbox live.

GT: Zeruca