A more advanced Forge gametype?

Delevdos

Since Forge was introduced, i have always been pondering the idea of a Forge system in which you can create, edit, MODIFY, and customize. If you have played Garys Mod or Little Big Planet then you will understand. I have always wanted a Forge system where you have complete control whereas you are able to combine objects to become one, change the size of objects, create motorability for certain items, etc. For example, you could do something as simple as pressing a button to allow a door to open, or something as extreme as creating giant mechanical transforming robots that is controllable. These are just ideas, but i would like to hear what you have to say on the subject.

• Like 1

I would say make it so you can take on object and resize it, and add skins to it to make it look human, covenant, or forerunner, or whatever. Also make it so you can open doors, but I think that would introduce a lot of camping with the shotgun, someone opens the door and they get a chest full of led. But I would like it so that it opens and there is a shield inbetween the door, so you can see if someone is there first atleast.