Gamestop/Game Store Question?

Torrenting

So, my play and charge kit cable decided to not work anymore, and microsoft wants me to spend $20 USD for a new cable, when i already bought the thing for 20 dollars. So does anyone know if i can buy just a cable for it? Oh and the "Technician" told me to go to a gamestop and test it there :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

Yea mine recently went out too umm if you have a problem with the $20 price tag i suppose you could try trading some old games or accessories in (not the cord they will test to see if it works) . O and btw if you havent enrolled in power up rewards(PUR) its a good idea cause you can get coupons like $5-$50 off any gamestop purchase and things like that but you need to save up the points for it. If you would like a more detailed explanation i can send you a pm with all the details but that might help out too :3

Yea mine recently went out too umm if you have a problem with the $20 price tag i suppose you could try trading some old games or accessories in (not the cord they will test to see if it works) . O and btw if you havent enrolled in power up rewards(PUR) its a good idea cause you can get coupons like $5-$50 off any gamestop purchase and things like that but you need to save up the points for it. If you would like a more detailed explanation i can send you a pm with all the details but that might help out too :3

Its not that i have a problem with it,i just dont want to rebuy someething ive already bought. And i dont trade games in anymore because i always regret it, 3 days later

thats why when i do it i weigh what it means for me to keep vs how much im getting and how much it might cost to rebuy if i want it back XD 

so in Algebretic terms 

W+X+Y=Z

Z= if i trade it in

Y= Cost to Rebuy

X=Trade-In Credit

W=how much it means for me to keep it

and im not saying do it with games you want or play im saying the old games you dont play could be used to buy that charging cable :3 ya kno? less money for your pocket