Halo the flood gate storm chapter 1

Eli364

This is the first chapter last post was a typo tell me what you all thinkk.!!!

Chapter 1

It was dark in the briefing room of the unsc destroyer step by step as the captain waited for the squad to arrive. There late said lieutenant olmos. I know the captain said but its not a pretty feeling comming out of cryo sleep. The lieutenant just grunted at the captains reply.

10 minutes later the squad arrived and stood at attention. At ease said captain Aries Jameson. As the squad took there seats he started the presentation with a holographic representation of the planet and its moon. This is Planet X-3140 her moon seems to have a covenant facility of some sort so your objective will be simple accuire as much intel as possible and destroy the facility and all hostiles present.

Sounds easy sir said a young staff sergant named jack Richards. Be that as it may were not takeing any chances the captain said. We seem to have been blessed with the element of suprise so As soon as we're close enough to the planet you will get to the moon via pelican and get dropped off 10 miles from the facility. You will have to leg it from there. Take what you want from the ships armory and get ready to move out by 1900. Yes sir! The squad said in incision an saluted. Dismissed barked the captain and all 8 of the odsts exited the room one by one.

What do you think is down there sarge? Asked pfc Daniel. I dont know son said jack but what ever it is it has to be pretty damn important to the covies. Lucky for us that well be blowing it up said another pfc by the name of Erik.

Yeah said jack. Hopefully we don't run into alot of resistance down there. They only got one frigate there. Should be a piece of cake then said corporal henry radchief. I hope your right corporal thought jack as his squad headed to the armory.