suggestions for halo 4

Lewis William Dickerson

I would like everyone to give there opinions on what they like and maybe get some things through to 343. 

I think they should bring back team objective and put dominion in the line up. For the people who like dominion and need commendations. 

5v5 flag should not have ragnarok or even exile. It's way too big. Neutral flag is ok.

I have to get to work but I hope people give there opinions and suggestions on what they like.

• 1 month later...

In lists such as snipers and swat, it should be map choice only, you get to choose your loadout whether it be spartan, elite, or forerunner and btw, put the nades back in ALL the swat lists. As a player of Swat since H2 I'll tell you that nades are important in getting rid of campers first hand. I know where you're gonna hide so now you actually have to come out and interact. Also, the PP should be a 1 shot kill in swat. It's ridiculous putting endless headshots on someone with the PP and them not going down. Simply treat it like the boltshot, durrrrrrr. Never could figure out why they didn't put that together.

Build mirror lists for ranked and social. Any list with a CSR should not have 1) more than one country in the lobby and 2) No split screen, no multiple base IP addys, it's ridiculous and easy to fix.

Agreed on most points....I remember how nuts h2 swat was back then, on lockout, nades goin every which way, hilarious.

Plasma weapons don't kill unshielded enemies as effectively because of canon.  Plasma's tougher on shielding/electronics so to speak, ballistics for armor.  An endless clip would be the big no factor there, I wasn't even thinkin about that lol.