The return of...

T34M Paradox

The return of team objective and team regicide. I want these back and hope that you want them back as well. Objective: extraction, oddball and king of the hill all of these playlist are not anywhere to be found but king of the hill (big team) extraction (team throwdown) and oddball (rumble pit). Multi-team just got up and left for because of people just killing and not going for the hill or the ball they would just play slayer or swat. Team regicide was removed because no one would play it because it was just to hard for them to assassinate the king, just camping in one spot or because the other team was too out slaying them. Someone had to make a post and made it get removed or who knows the real reason for the removal of these playlists I would play them if I had a team back then which I do now. So team objective gets its own playlist and team regicide is added to team slayer (makes sense on it being added to team slayer right). from T34M Paradox - Pandoras Ewrear