Problems when i am playing Halo Reach Living Dead

jansenfinn

Hey!

If i am playing Halo Reach Living Dead i got some problems what are realy annoying me....

The match starts i am human yesssssss

Walking to a place zombie appears 2 meter away kill him and i get killed but that guy didnt even hit me........ :(

I am zombie see someone to kill hit him and you hear the sword sound and........ I am dead and he is alive @&@&¥>$$£!!!!! And this is not once this is always and i getting sick and tired of this.

It is not my connection because i only experienced this the last month and i am asking of anyone else has experienced this??

Greetz

• 2 months later...

Hey!

If i am playing Halo Reach Living Dead i got some problems what are realy annoying me....

The match starts i am human yesssssss

Walking to a place zombie appears 2 meter away kill him and i get killed but that guy didnt even hit me........ :(

I am zombie see someone to kill hit him and you hear the sword sound and........ I am dead and he is alive @&@&¥>$$£!!!!! And this is not once this is always and i getting sick and tired of this.

It is not my connection because i only experienced this the last month and i am asking of anyone else has experienced this??

Greetz

hey sorry no one replied to you or saw this (i guess they were too ignorant or too mean to help you out... lol JK) 

i dont have an xbox see? so i always play halo with my friends on their xbox's. any ways the people on living dead are just good and know how to play (not saying you don't ,just saying that they play this gametype all the time so they get good) so they know when to hit you or strike right before you get them. it actually does hurt them but just a little bit not a lot of damage. they are just really fast and you just don't quite know how to stop them fast enough. so ya i hoped that helped if not tell me