All Halo Vehicles Up to Date

Trae Houston

I have had this Idea since last night and thought it would be helpful for oncoming Forum games or a few RP(roleplays). Each Vehicle will be in a class I will give info on it, but I am going to mix it up a little. I will post all vehicles covenant and UNSC. But I will also post later on each vehicles stats and my perception of them. OK, Here we go here are all vehicles halo like EVER to this date.

UNSC

1. Albatross

2. Bumble Bee UFE Pod

3. Cobra

4. Cyclops

5. Darter Transport

6. Drone Fighter

7. Elephant

8. Falcon

9. Gremlin

10. Grizzly Tank

11. Hawk

12. Hornet

13. Long Sword

14. Mantis

15. Mongoose

16. Pelican

17. Rhino Tank

18. Sabr

19. Scorpion

20. Short Sword

21. Siege Bike

22. Sparrow Hawk

23. VTOL Aircraft

24. Vulture

25. WartHog

26. WartHog Gaus

27. WartHog Rocket

Covenant

1. Anti-AirWraith

2. Banshi

3. Boarding Craft

4. Chopper

5. Ghost

6. Lich

7. Locust

8. Phantom

9. Phantom Gunboat

10. Prowler

11. Revenant

12. Scarab

13. Shad or shadow

14. Space Banshi

15. Spectre

16. Spirit

17. Vampire

18. Wraith

If you could please wait till I have completed this to post here. If it is important or I forgot a vehicle or you have a question PM me and I will get back to you.

Albatross

Game/Toy: Halo 3

Mission/Map: Sandtrap

Info: Essentially a troop transport vehicle like the Pelican but without any armaments so its an easy target to pick off without anything guarding it

Bumble Bee UFE Pod

Game/Toy: Not implemented

Info: Basically an ODST Drop pod combined with an escape pod.

Cobra

Game/Toy: Halo Wars

Mission: I am unsure because I have not played Halo wars

Info: It a more maneuverable more faster heavy armament vehicle than the standered Scorpion. Its a great vehicle so I'v heard and really hope to see it in another halo game.

Cyclops

Mission: Don't know still have not played Halo wars

Info: Being a mech like the mantis but with out the manti's turrets. It Has its own unique weapons from the mantis and like the mantis I hope to see it in the future in other halo games.

Darter Transport

Game/toy: Not Implemented

Info: To be exact I don't really know what to say about it. I don't know if it has any weapons, I don't know what it can transport(vehicle wise at least). To be honest I don't really know what to say about it other than it being a troop transport for now when I get more info on it I'll let you guys know.

• Like 1

Again These are just visual Analysis. I have not played the game so I don't know and please refrain from Posting Its said in the very first post to not post If it is important wait till Three days from now and then post or if it can't wait then PM me. I'm not trying to sound like a d*ck but please do so. AT is a heavy armament bye the way I was just using the scorpion as an example.

Drone fighter

Game/Toy: Not Implemented

Info: Its an unmanned aircraft duh

Elephant

Game/toy: Halo 3 and Halo Wars, its also a mega blocks toy

Mission/Map: On the Halo 3 map Sandtrap next to the crashed Albatross. Some Mission in halo wars.

Info: There are two types of the Elephant an Assault and then the Elephant seen on Halo 3.

Falcon

Game/Toy: Reach, and I believe a mega blocks toy

Mission/Map: Winter Contigency/Any map suitable for Air support

Info: It was a very popular vehicle in Reach, There were many Variants of it too. Hope to see it in future Halo games

Gremlin

Game/Toy: Not Implemented

Info: All I know is that its a support vehicle

Grizzly Tank

Game/Toy: Halo wars/I believe it has been made into a mega blocks toy

Mission: Still have not played halo wars

Info: Its the Upgraded version of the Scorpion with two barrels that increase its firepower

Sorry I did not post yesterday you will have to wait till tomorrow.

Hawk

Mission: As of now still haven't played the game

Info: I am not really sure if it is the Hawk or the SparrowHawk. Anyways I tell you much because its picture is just pure black and its just facing one direction. But I do know my friends like it and they want to see it in the future halo games

Hornet

Game/Toy: Halo 3, Halo Wars, Its a mega blocks toy I think

Mission: Same mission as the AA Wraith, Some mission on halo wars

Info: Easily one of my favorite vehicles in the series, It holds two passengers. Its armaments include a mounted turret and side-winder missiles.

Long Sword

Game/Toy: I think its in all halo games but Halo 3 ODST and Halo Wars

Mission: Look they are on numerous missions I wont remember what missions it was on.

Info: It is a very large vehicle that flies through the air droping payloads of all sorts onto the enemies of the UNSC.

Mantis

Game/Toy: Halo 4

Mission: Infinity

Info: Not my favorite vehicle in the game but still a vehicle that I like to use. With a chain gun and a missile launcher on both sides it is e very effective vehicle against lightly armoured vehicles.

Mongoose

Game/Toy: All halo games, Mega blocks toy

Mission: I can't even begin to tell you which mission it is in

Info: Another one of my favorite vehicles it can sit two passengers driver and a gunner. A very easy vehicle to destroy though.

• 3 weeks later...

Your spelling is atrocious for some of these

Saber*

Banshee*

Warthog*

Guass*

Several others I can't be bothered correcting*

You need to add

Broadsword

Which warthogs? M12 LRV or M12 FAV?

Rocket Hog-CE

Rebel 'Hog

Oliphant

Anyway, this is pointless. Everyone knows the main ones or can go on the Wiki.

• 8 months later...