pyramid scheme what do you think about them

IcyMeteor

The reason I am posting this today is because I just had an arguement on facebook with some stupid high schoolers who I went to school with who think they are going to become multi millionaires by joining this so called business and selling this product called vemma energy drink. Now when I first saw these idiots posting about this vemma drink saying stuff like "join my squad bro" and "I can make you rich bro" (yea I know real business like) I looked into it, and holy crap did I find so many articles of people just ranting over this stuff it was crazy. Then I saw the two words "pyramid scheme" so I looked up the meaning of it, then it was clear to me what these idiots really got them selves into. So I waited until they posted another comment about and just went at them. The funny thing is that they had no real facts of how they were going to get rich while I had all the facts on them. So of course they started saying stuff like I didn't know what I was talking about it and it took my 5 years to graduate high school and I wouldn't go to college (even though I made better grades than them and I am already signed up for my fall classes). In the end I let them "win" because there is no reason to argue with a bunch idiots. 

So my question is to all of you is what do you think of kids these days falling for pyramid schemes and your opinion on them?