Infinity Slayer Priority Bandwidth Issue

maddmaxx

Has anyone noticed that while playing standard 4v4 infinity slayer, if your playing a party team, your bandwidth and ping time drop dramatically. I only notice this on 4v4, Big Team Infinity Slayer I never have an issue ever!

Also, on 4v4 if playing a party team, sometimes when lined up to shoot an opponent my guns Reticle will dissapear and I cant even shoot for a second. But by then even if I had the drop on the other guy, I am dead. Very frustrating, because when not playing teams I do fine. Is this modders and cheaters? Any input would be appreciated.

I think it's something to do with the actual party system itself: the only times I've ever had serious problems with lag on an otherwise strong connection connection have been when either I or someone else in the game have been in a party. Unfortunately, while it's not likely that you're a victim of cheating, there's not really very much you can do about this, other than trying to ensure that your connection is as strong as possible.

• Like 2