Halo 5 firefight

Matt 117

I think I speak for a lot of people by saying that firefight was better than spartan ops. I still like spartan ops, but firefight was a lot better. Maybe for the Xbox one, they could have both. Idk, but I wanted to share some of my ideas.

I would like firefight to be more customizable. Even better than reach. Like be able to have unlimited ammo, or bottomless clips, maybe unlimited grenades of all types. If you could whip unlimited mags out of thin air, then why not grenades?

I would like to see prometheans/forerunners in firefight. Since requiem is destroyed, idk what will happen with them, but I think there are other shield worlds though. Have more types of species of knights, crawlers, or new species.

Flood in firefight, nough said

Obviously covenant all species, and maybe new ones

This is a long shot, but I heard the next installment of halo is the darkest yet, so maybe precursors.

Maybe in the campaign, chief gets betrayed, so you could fight ODST's, marines, Spartans!!! I would like to see them get dropped off in pelicans, falcons, drop pods.

Have the ability to customize how many enemies per round, and how the come in. Like two pelicans and three falcons. One lich. Two phantoms. Three phantoms. Two phantoms and a lich. The ability to customize how many drop pods, and when they come in, and where they come in. I think that would be cool with the phantoms too. You customize the map to where they drop there troops off.

Another long shot, but forge firefight.

Vehicles, vehicles, vehicles

If possible, have every weapons from any halo game, just to keep it unique and it is not the same weapons over an over.

This is a favorite of mine. Boss rounds. Maybe like the Didact, 343 guilty spark, a prophet, and maybe master chief for the hell of it.

Be able to have prometheans and covenant come in the same round, but not flood. Flood can only come after a covenant round or human round.

If there is no forge in the firefight, at least have some maps with buildings and bunkers and turrets. All different kinds of things to keep players coming back.

Anyone have any other ideas?

I forgot to add having sentinals as enemies too. That would be cool

• 4 weeks later...

I totally agree!  I can't tell you how many hours I have spent playing ODST firefight (and sometimes Reach FF) even though Halo 4 is out.  I have introduced a lot of family and friends to the Halo world through the cooperative play of ODST FF.  I started a little post on 343i Waypoint's forums.  Check it out.  I mention Forge Firefight, possible fortifications, and using FF maps to advance story and plot without dialogue or cutscenes.  Take a look.  Thanks.

link is here

Any other good FF ideas?

Adding both Spartan ops and firefight would cool and I feel that they should add like other players against each other bring like 4 on 4 but the covenant having more things with them and 4 Spartans or if ODST have 6 ODST and 4 players with covenant but the 4 players are commanders of sort that's how I think it could be but im just speaking out of ass now.