Halo 4 what I would fix.

Critical

Hi, this is a topic about the stuff i would fix on Halo 4.

1: Do Halo 3 remakes work with new weapons?

My opinion, no they dont, i was playing swat on Shutout and I kept getting shot by two players who were hiding at one side of the hallway with their Dmr and since it has a better range than the Br its got more of an advantage.

Especially on Ragnarok the Dmr's range gives it more of an advantage, but lets not put all the hate on the Dmr, what about the Boltshot? could you imagine how annoying that weapon would be on Guardian? I would rage, alot... :realmad:

2: Connection

I saw Nak3d Eli's new video about Halo 4 servers and how they work you should go check the video out, when i watched it i didnt understand why the previous Halo games had better connection than Halo 4. I black screen alot, even when a player didnt quit out.

The Suddoth twins also have a video about Host in a Halo 4 lobby and game.

3: Boltshot

GET RID OF IT!!!!

4:Ordnance

I understand why my ordnance would kill me when its shot down on top of me, but when it gets teleported and i stand near it i still get damaged from it.

5: Sniper

The sniper has always been a good weapon but when i use it im not as good with it as i was back in Halo 3, thats probably because ive lost my skill, but when i no-scope i cant see stuff to my right, why?, because there is a massive scope on top of it! so i try to avoid it...

I hope they realize the mistakes they made in this game and learn from them for Halo 5, other than these 5 little problems im proud of 343 the game was alot better than i thought it would be. :D

Thanks for reading!!!   Bye.  :thumbsup: