Funny Wtf Moment In Halo 3(Unreal)

I personally love that anything can happen that stand up from the grave or a warthog tires flying halfway across the map to kill you is realistically it could happen or a boy flying in the path of your ball and give your opponent one second more to live . It depends on the player, I choose call of duty but that's my opinion just try something that catches your interest. Halo 4 helmet is a very useful prop.

Halo 4 will get an update designed specifically for weapon balance, and developer 343 Industries has described some of the ideas that are currently being tested. Such as, the master chief armor and the master chief costume will to be upgraded.

• Like 1

glitching past a level before a pelican crashed on tsavo highway at the end of the level and all of a sudden having the brutes and destruction of the pelican and the phantom and having all of those things push you off the map to never endless falling and never dying either

oh unreal. my bad.

the arbiter at the perfect time betrayes chief stabs him with the energy sword saying thanks chief for the index so i can find requiem and kills chief

not very good but hey better than nothing