Halo 4 Action Sack Review/Opinion With Binary Slayer Gameplay

DarkStorM

Love action sack one of the game types you can just be stupid and have fun in. My friends and i always have a blast in it. Really hoping multi team comes in soon that was the other game type i always loved. Throw some drinks back and just screw around... for the youngsters throw back some soda or energy drinks lol..... But it never mattered if you win or not in those two game types its just about having fun and messing around.

Im with you love it overall but I do think fiesta though fun is maybe a little to random. It's fine when your getting a launcher everytime but ive gone 3 times on the bounce where it's given me scattershot which though would be fine on a normal game really doesnt stand up to rocket launcher fuel rod or the inceneration cannon! I much prefer the other 2 modes though binary slayer kill needs uping it's over way to quick.

After my second day of playing action sack i really hope and pray they bring in more game types. The three they have are ok but the fun of action sack was in the stupid game types like the soccer game or skee ball. They need more random off the wall games in action sack then the three they have.

• Like 1

Yeah I think I have to agree with you it needs more variation, though I do like the game but i'm starting to see that 343 are only putting very basic game types in! Halo 4s playlists on the whole need spicing up need more different objective game types and maybe slayer pro not in a seperate playlist but there in the votes I do hope 343 vastly expands not just action sack but the whole playlist!