The Arbiter Return & Other Spartans

Lord-IGB

So what about the Arbiter could it be possible to be Returned ???

Maybe he and his Elites could be like Trapped in that Forerunner Planet or Onyx

If it is Onyx i would also like to see some other Spartans

I totally hope to see or play as The Arbiter again

and i also think it could be Onyx and you will meet other spartans and you Team up to Destroy The Covenant,Floods & The Guardians(Sentinels & Monitors)

The Arbiter can be trapped the same as Chief got trapped

But yeah would you like The Arbiter to Return ??? and Meet up with other Spartans ???

That is highly unlikely because for a fact it is not onyx, I believe it was blown up in the book onyx and the Arbiter left with the other elites to their home world and only remnants of the covies would be found like brutes because the prophets went into hiding

dude he cant meet up with other spartans because they are all dead.

Dude, HE COULD MEET UP WITH ANY OF THE 315+ SPARTANS STILL ALIVE! Unless it's the ones TRAPPED in the MICRO-DYSON sphere inside of a ball of TRILLIONS OF HOSTILE ONYX SENTINELS (John would be DEAD)

He could meet with the rest of the 300+ Spartan III's of Gamma company, Gray team (which I would like), Red team (lost aboard the Spirit Of Fire for 21 years), Black Team, a Headhunter team etc. - These are all unlikely but they are not DEAD ARE THEY!? READ. THE. BOOKS!!!

OT: The Arbiter has returned to Sanghelios with R'tas and is likely killing Brutes and rounding up surviving separatists and is probably rebuilding Sangheili infrastructure form the ground up to keep them from killing each other. It is unlikely he will return unfortunately.

Spartans are entirely possible (though equally unlikely) and should be included. I'd like to see Gray Team (Adriana, Jai & Mike) or Red Team (Jerome, Alice & Douglas) as it would then give a team for John to command (the A.I's would have to be improved) . This would also provide Co-op characters to play as rather than poor copies of John.

P.S the arbiter from Halo Wars (Ripa Moramee) died 21 years prior, The Arbiter now is Thel Vadum and is alive. The Arbiter before Thel likely died during the Fall of Reach

i dont think there goin to have arbitor in it he died in halo wars

that was a different arbiter. An arbiter is someone the covenent choose to go on a suicide misson... If you watch the opening cut scene in Halo 2, it's explained a little in there

People = stupid.

A lot of Spartan II and III are still alive somewhere else in the universe.

The Arbiter(Thel 'Vadam) thinks that Master Chief was killed or lost in space. He also wouldn't look for him because he went back to Sanghelios.

• 3 weeks later...

I like this :D

Although when the Spartan II's find her in the First Strike- Jun is no where to be seen (which makes me sad)

I know, jun and emile were total epic win, but emile went down fighting and jun was gone with halsy and was never found so....

Thel (arby) went back to rebuild Sanghelios with the other elites.

Onyx was destroyed and the last handful of Spartans are trapped inside a Mycro-dyson sphere where Oynx used to be.

The Arbiter is my Most favorite Character in the games(Thel not Ripa), As much as I would love to see him return, I don't see it happening in H4. His armor however should be an armor perm for elites.