Official...!***ULTIMATE FORGE LIST***!

King PWNinater

hi, thanks to be doing this (organising evrything on the top)

this post has some very good ideas, check them out:

http://www.343industries.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=364

Not sure if it is mentioned on this post, but add:

Forgable firefight

Weather: choose the direction of ths sunlight (when it isn't night or there is fog, obviously :lol: )

Map creator on the pc, that can be uploaded to the xbox

A way to move more than one piece at one time; like, you are building a base, and, when you are about to finhish it, you realised it has to move two meter to the right, you could just select all the pieces that mak the base and move them all at the same time, without aving to move one per one and destroythe base and buid it al over again

(will add more things if I find them)

Keep up the good work,

Rafter

saifa117 wrote:Well for me I am sure I want these vehicles below in the gameplay ever since halo 2

The pelican

The phantom/covanant dropship

the scarab

the sereph/ a orbital covanant fighter

the long sword/ the air bombing unit for UNSC

and if their are major space battles the cruisers them selves covanant or human

Also if there are sentinel or forruner vehicles add them in

what do you think about these

this was a quotw^^^

iv only been asking for this since halo combat evolved

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE

thank you

also the long sword and short sword as well

basically and literally give us all the vehicles from the halo universe

who agrees

and if its gonna be in the campaign itd better be in forge as well i dont just want to use it in the campaign

and with forge lets get some outter space maps so we can use the ships

maybe even go into orbit with some and have epic interstellar battles

that would be great

funnymongo

saifa117 wrote:Well for me I am sure I want these vehicles below in the gameplay ever since halo 2

The pelican

The phantom/covanant dropship

the scarab

the sereph/ a orbital covanant fighter

the long sword/ the air bombing unit for UNSC

and if their are major space battles the cruisers them selves covanant or human

Also if there are sentinel or forruner vehicles add them in

what do you think about these

this was a quotw^^^

iv only been asking for this since halo combat evolved

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE

thank you

also the long sword and short sword as well

basically and literally give us all the vehicles from the halo universe

who agrees

and if its gonna be in the campaign itd better be in forge as well i dont just want to use it in the campaign

and with forge lets get some outter space maps so we can use the ships

maybe even go into orbit with some and have epic interstellar battles

that would be great

funnymongo

Amen,

Rafter

Elevators, sliding doors, killball launchers, scorpion TURRETS (as in, ONLY the turret, so you can have a tank that is fixed to one place) mancanon tubes (tubes that propell you towards a specific area, like in the spire) weapons vending machines (you throw a grenade in the top hole and a weapon is dispensed through the bottom hole) UNDO AND REDO OPTIONS!!!! binding objects, and boats of some kind.

Forgeable radio's.

EX: If blue team has an radio at their base on channel Alpha

They can talk to red team at their base if they too have a radio

On channel Alpha.

The radio should work by " Press and hold X" to transmit and let go to receive

Forgeable Cameras

EX: Camera on channel bravo can be viewed by a computer that is on channel bravo.

To view the computer screen better we should "Press and hold X"

terrain editor, weather control, same features as reach, even more room, objects and money, ability to use vehicles (that means flying/driving them) like pelicans, phantoms, sabres, scarabs, etc etc, space maps where you'll be able to create anchor 9 like maps but then for multiplayer and what definitely would be awesome is the ability to place AI's :D

terrain editor, weather control, same features as reach, even more room, objects and money, ability to use vehicles (that means flying/driving them) like pelicans, phantoms, sabres, scarabs, etc etc, space maps where you'll be able to create anchor 9 like maps but then for multiplayer and what definitely would be awesome is the ability to place AI's :D

i like the ai idea but it would be a little to much,but being able to place maybe dead bodies of some sort would be cool

1. Terrain editor

2. Weather control (Hurrricane, mist/fog, rain,ect...)

3. Anything from Halo: Reach forge.

Please post your Ideas and I will add them to OP!

YEA THOSE +

VEHICLE EDITOR

FACTORY FOR THE VEHICLES U MADE OR CUSTOMIZED

MAKE UR OWN CREATURES THAT'S COOL

LOOK AT THE FORM HALO 4 FORGE AND LOOK AT ME THOSE ARE THE OTHER IDEAS

Elevators, sliding doors, killball launchers, scorpion TURRETS (as in, ONLY the turret, so you can have a tank that is fixed to one place) mancanon tubes (tubes that propell you towards a specific area, like in the spire) weapons vending machines (you throw a grenade in the top hole and a weapon is dispensed through the bottom hole) UNDO AND REDO OPTIONS!!!! binding objects, and boats of some kind.

I do like some of these ideas but with such specific things like "elevators, sliding doors, vending machines" it would just completely ruin the creativity of make your OWN things. I mean, people have made sliding doors in halo 3 for gods sake, it takes alot of patience to think of these crazy contraptions but if these crazy contraptions are already BUILT IN TO the game, forge wouldn't be the same.

Hi people,

sorry to be only mentioning now, but it seems that all of us forgot (except one guy that mentioned the locust) about the Halo Wars' vehicles,

Wouldn't it be good to drive a wolverine, a rhino or a vulture, for example?

Also, I would like to see the return of the elephant, but smth better, not that small (a tank doesn't fit in) slow, non-armed (only 2 machine guns in Halo 3) vehicle. It should really be a mobile fortress, not saying it should have the firepower of a scarab, but it should be smth larger, house vehices and weapons, and has some more mounted turrets (rockets and minigun); smth that, if it was real you would like to travel in it if you were to go to war

Also, it as some kind of arm, right? It culd be manuerable, either for people to walk over it to assault an higher position, or just to destroy nearby enemy vehicles, or simple for nothing.

This elephant whould need like two pelicans or an albatross (which can't deffinetly be as small as it appears in Halo3's map sandtrap) to be transported across the battlefield or from orbit to land and vice-v.

This leads me to remembering that, that thing pelicans use to grab warthoughs or tanks to transport them shold be usable.

Obviously, everything included in forge

The more, the beter,

Rafter

It needs simple features which would save loads of time.

tools/commands:

Undo and redo

ability to select multiple objects (merge into one object)

Copy and paste (for multiple objects)

Rotate selected objects together.

ability to mirror objects (something really annoying about reach, i want stairs that go up the other way!)

ability to change terrain type

ability to change terrain

ability to change an object in same way (make parts of it higher/lower, could turn a wall into a unique structure)

ability to change weather

object settings:

ability to resize objects?

not just forunner but covenant forge equipment (maybe other kinds too, could be done by just having skins for each object (ie forunner, covenant, human, flood etc))

types of objects:

doors/controls/lifts (moveable objects)

more room types, (curvy rooms (covenant like), curcular rooms)

Objects to use as central structures (ornamental objects)

Trees/scenery objects

if you have curved structures, make walls which are curved aswell!

finally make sure every map is forgeable. Was frustrated in reach when i couldnt forge on the basic maps to change them.

also forge for firefight maps.

It needs simple features which would save loads of time.

tools/commands:

Undo and redo

ability to select multiple objects (merge into one object)

Copy and paste (for multiple objects)

Rotate selected objects together.

ability to mirror objects (something really annoying about reach, i want stairs that go up the other way!)

ability to change terrain type

ability to change terrain

ability to change an object in same way (make parts of it higher/lower, could turn a wall into a unique structure)

ability to change weather

object settings:

ability to resize objects?

not just forunner but covenant forge equipment (maybe other kinds too, could be done by just having skins for each object (ie forunner, covenant, human, flood etc))

types of objects:

doors/controls/lifts (moveable objects)

more room types, (curvy rooms (covenant like), curcular rooms)

Objects to use as central structures (ornamental objects)

Trees/scenery objects

if you have curved structures, make walls which are curved aswell!

finally make sure every map is forgeable. Was frustrated in reach when i couldnt forge on the basic maps to change them.

also forge for firefight maps.

Hi people,

sorry to be only mentioning now, but it seems that all of us forgot (except one guy that mentioned the locust) about the Halo Wars' vehicles,

Wouldn't it be good to drive a wolverine, a rhino or a vulture, for example?

Also, I would like to see the return of the elephant, but smth better, not that small (a tank doesn't fit in) slow, non-armed (only 2 machine guns in Halo 3) vehicle. It should really be a mobile fortress, not saying it should have the firepower of a scarab, but it should be smth larger, house vehices and weapons, and has some more mounted turrets (rockets and minigun); smth that, if it was real you would like to travel in it if you were to go to war

Also, it as some kind of arm, right? It culd be manuerable, either for people to walk over it to assault an higher position, or just to destroy nearby enemy vehicles, or simple for nothing.

This elephant whould need like two pelicans or an albatross (which can't deffinetly be as small as it appears in Halo3's map sandtrap) to be transported across the battlefield or from orbit to land and vice-v.

This leads me to remembering that, that thing pelicans use to grab warthoughs or tanks to transport them shold be usable.

Obviously, everything included in forge

The more, the beter,

Rafter

Thats it!