Machinima

HaloReachLegend

I think in halo 4 they should add a feature so you can make Machinima's for an unfathomable amount of reasons. So what do you think?

This would be cool. It would pretty much just be an enhanced theater mode that allows for an actual slow mo and some other cool effects. And probably something like making your Spartan be able to fall. But there's a new bill about not being able to make machinimas or something so tehy probably won't.

This would be cool. It would pretty much just be an enhanced theater mode that allows for an actual slow mo and some other cool effects. And probably something like making your Spartan be able to fall. But there's a new bill about not being able to make machinimas or something so tehy probably won't.

What Bill? I dont see anything wrong with it, Copyright issues?

Well how do we know it could be asking for to much. 343 May take all of our ideas or just some or none at all

I'm sure if they didn't make these forums just to not listen to us.

Also, if the lowering weapons could be for a over xbox live function and not just a local function, that would be awesome. (more machinimas being made)