new ideas a better game

reconsargent

Well im new at this But hopefully 343i see this

Well first lest talk about the failure of Fire fight

A fe people enjoy it i onestly did fount it fun i only play it a few times the only reason i play it

Ir was i wanted achevements or the recon armore for halo 3 that was it i did like it because it was a repetitive thing and when i desided to play it online it had and epic delay it have been like that from the start in halo3 campane it was the same same delay ti didn't care what conection you had you could be japanese and have the best internet in the world u would still have te lag in halo reach we had and fire fight and lets web onest people say that they enjoy it but there wasent numbers for the play list to be support it a 5000 you would hade the kind of numbers on all the Fire fight play list well let me jump top the point.

Remenber monbasa remenber the flood te odst ok yeah great

Wy dont you take the odst the hold city of monbasa and the flood and give us a

Apocalytic feeling like nazy zombies give us the suprese smg the low light the odst and mombasa and fill it wiht flood

NOW THATS SOME THING PEOPLE WOULD REALLY PLAY

Well i dont know if you had think of this in the past but hope fully u see this post and say it would be nice ill leave you guys to suck up all this idea in and give it a try

i would like to see a forged firefight where you can make spawn points for things such as enemies and vehicles with a set of structures that you could put down. basically a forge with a firefight option in the custom games.  i would also like to see  a spartan ops forge also were you can add a mission setting to the map you just created like capturing an objective