Omega Spartans!

Crunkar

Ok so a guy walked into my store in Labrador Canada ad he said he worked with different game companies like bungie and blizzard ect. So I asked him about the next halo game and he told me about Omaga Spartans, so Omaga Spartans are the child of two Spartans. And who's are fave Spartans, Mr.117 and Kelly.

Now I No u guys are prob like I'm making it up or I was lied to or even when the hell do saprtans have time to get it on well have u ever thought of the reason why kelly ran away back to her family and saw her clone? The answer she was prego!

So UNSC found out (kindda hard to cover up a prego belly) and took him into training when old enough (6years old) and this kid (he has no name yet) was crazy good at every thing just like john was when he was a kid but the kid was like 3-4 times better, he was stronger, faster, smarter than everyone in the training exercises. The cool thing is the kid thinks it all normal .

So any way he guy from my store said that the next halo game is something to do with these Omaga Spartans (most likely main character.)

So what's ur thoughts?

I normalllydont go with the current but being an avid dedicated halo fan all of this DOES sound like a load of crap and if it were true I can guarantee you it would be one of the most cheesiest corniest crapppiest gameplot/storylines ever, I personally would hate such a storyline especially because ive read most halo books and there was never anything about that in any of the books. It's ridiculous. Thats got to be one of the worst stories for a halo game ive ever heard.