-- Iconik Gaming --

Hey guys,

There is no point in lookg at any other " clan " right now. I am very confident that you will love this clan like I have come to love it and the people in my battalion. we have lots of turnamaets and games night and YEs we have meeting. there are so many things you can do in the clan if you are not all gaming. hahaha I will not get into the countless things. anyways all you have to be is 13+ to join and no ( for the older croud ) it is not a sqweeker gaming community at all there is a older group and for you teens out there ... there is alot of teens as well. if you are getting a little intrested then go to Iconik gaming.com and check it out! you have to sign up and I am on the chat box all the time. so you will always have someone to talk. on the sign up sheet say that I refured you it will be much appresated ( Yagami_Kazuma )!!! if you are not competivie or you don't always play halo 4 it's ok, we have different types of games people play you name it we play it and we have two parts of the community... competitve and non-competitive. yes it is true if you are in a competitive group then you will have a little more privlages and fame...besides that they are so much fun to play with! well hope to see you in Resistance battalion and remember to look at Iconik Gaming.com! here is the link.

http://iconik-gaming.com/forum.php

post-31879-0-29227400-1359332653.png