Console ARMY (A Top 100 Clan)

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them CJ sent you.

A little more information, any questions please PM me or add a reply.

We have game nights where we get together and play public lobbies

We have 3 Battalions

1st Battalion The Americas

2nd Battalion Europe

3rd Battalion Australia

We support both XBOX and PS3 versions of Black Ops 2

We have 400 members within the three Brigades

CoD Brigade (Call of Duty Black Ops2) (7 squads)

BF Brigade (Battlefield 3) (12 Squads)

Mercs Brigade (HALO 4) (2 squads)

Some of what Console ARMY Offers:

Facebook

YouTube

Online Community

Structure

Organized

Halo_zps8d20a578.png

Hello, I am the Public Relations Officer for a community called The Dark Enforcers. we have been around for around 12years(started on pc). we have around 350 members in halo 4 right now(we are in other games too). we are looking for other clans/communitys to develope good relationships with by doing friendly clan battles. if console army is interested please reply here, send me a message on this site or a message on xbox live my tag is DE ItsMrDeath2U. thanks for you concideration cj!

also just a side note for you cj, i started a topic like this for recruitment and did not get many responses. i think thats because there are so many of these posts that people don't like having to search. i recomend you look for the topics were individuals are looking for clans. inotherwords be pro active rather than reactive. good luck!

Hello, I am the Public Relations Officer for a community called The Dark Enforcers. we have been around for around 12years(started on pc). we have around 350 members in halo 4 right now(we are in other games too). we are looking for other clans/communitys to develope good relationships with by doing friendly clan battles. if console army is interested please reply here, send me a message on this site or a message on xbox live my tag is DE ItsMrDeath2U. thanks for you concideration cj!

also just a side note for you cj, i started a topic like this for recruitment and did not get many responses. i think thats because there are so many of these posts that people don't like having to search. i recomend you look for the topics were individuals are looking for clans. inotherwords be pro active rather than reactive. good luck!

Thanks for the advice, although it's good to have at least one recruitment post in certain forums/threads to spead the word. However if you're going to put your clan on my post dedicated to Console ARMY I would appreciate it you Private Message (PM) me instead of making it look like you're high jacking my thread.

P.S. I am one of the two Chiefs of Staff over 450 members so if you want to plan something PM me. Thanks.