My Idea for halo 5, gametype

ryan is a BOSS

Well this is my first,

The reason I signed up is so I could express my idea to the community so here it is...

For the past halos now all the old game types like VIP or territories etc... Are gone I'm hoping they will be brought back, but I thought up my own game type idea for halo 5 basing off of infection and (fat kid) if any of you remember fat kid from halo 3, what if your team of Spartans were holding off a certain area and out of these small windows outside were waves of (flood or promethians) whatever preferably flood were coming at you and breaking in from all sides, and you have to hold off that area for a certain amount of time before a door behind you opened were your team can proceed after the last area being over run, (limited ammo) this goes on until you get to the extraction area where you would have survived with whomever is left with you.

It would be pretty fun, because one of the things I love about halo is defending an area and shooting of Spartans, flood whatever as a team trying to survive.

This is my idea for a new type of game type so if you like it or would like to add on to it please do.

Oh yea one more thing when a player dies he becomes a flood, this game type could be more of a game mode instead