Halo 4... I'm over it.

Tesseract

I played this game to Hell. I do enjoy this game, and I love all the cool armor pieces and such, but after talking with my friend about how this game was released and how it feels... I can say that I'm officially over it. I take a look at the menus, the gutted customs options, the gameplay, where there are power weapons up the ***, the missing File Share, broken kill cams... This games feels absolutely abysmal. It was rushed. They didn't even want to release a beta for us to test, which probably would've been beneficial. I mean, how d you release a game with all these bugs? Insufficient testing. My friend and I noticed that even the developers themselves didn't look to enthusiastic about it as much as Bungie did. If you watch the ViDocs made by Bungie, you'll notice everyone there is really excited, happy and just overall extremely enthusiastic about the games. In the Vidocs made by 343, Kiki and Frank are stone-faced and unyielding and seem like they're only doing their job. I like playing the game, it's fun. But I'm extremely disappointed. My friends and I haven't played for weeks and we used to be very cooperative at this game until the hype left our system. I really hate it when companies just don't take the time needed (or don't have the time) to make refinements in their projects. They already spent so much time on it, why not take that little extra time to make sure everything is at it's best? I am willing to wait longer for a high quality game, with all it's intended features ready to go.

Spartan Ops is cool, but I read Frankie saying he'll think about releasing Spartan Ops season 2. Think about it? You better well damn do it because then Spartan Ops will be a waste of space except to gain big XP. I've defended this game before, but it feels like they changed things... just for the sake of change, not for any real improvement. They had to change simple things like Lb and Rb for team color change to actually selecting your name... was that necessary? The lack of easter eggs, secret rooms, hidden skulls, etc also disappoint.

• Like 1