Dear 343 Industries,

Killstruction

Wishlist for Halo 5:

-Arbiter has to comeback!

-There needs to be two separate campaigns that tie in together, Master Chiefs story, and the arbiters story (perhaps during the civil war(s)? The Arbiter and the chief meet up for the last mission in the game (Maybe you can choose which one to play as in the last mission)

-UNSC flying vehicles in multiplayer, broadsword?

-Thanks for reading!

• Like 2

Dear 343 this is my wishlist,

• DONT kill of cortana
  • bring the Arbiter back
  • bring Dual wielding back
  • give the UNSC an air vehicle
  • get rid of this ****ty loadout and ordirnance crap it's halo not COD
  • fix the DMR or take it out of the game
  • I wouldn't mind if you put the "chopper",spike grenade and flame grenade back in the game
  • it would also be great if you brought back some of the halo 3 weapons such as: the smg,the missile pod, the mauler and the sentinel beam.

Thank you for your time, I look forward to Halo 5.

also please if you can give me a reply on what i've said and if any of this is going to be put into place.

my ideas

1-make campaign way harder

2-add all the game modes from all previous halos in multiplayer and custom games

3-make a forerunner flying vehicle or any forerunner vehicle

4-make spartan ops longer or harder or if your doing firefight then make it more interesting like vehicle drops mantis or scorpian

5-make more forge items

6-have a sandbox mode on forge that lets you have unlimited cash and numbers

7-make the forge maps to where there is not as much boundries

8-make sure file share works when game is launced

9- no bultshot(keep it if it has like 2-4 shots on it)

10- make it to where you can place weopons on infection

11-343 try to make a racetrack that will blow peoples minds or make a good community map such as fat kid or infection mode maps

12-increase damage on carbine a little bit

13-lower power of dmr

14-make theater mode have all game modes campaign,multiplayer,custom games,spartan ops,forge

15-return of the halo 1 blood gulch not the remade hemorrhage it didn't feel the same

16-make the game feel more of a halo 1

17-make a playlist called classic and it has all the game modes as the other regular playlist

18-classic will be a halo 1-3 experience

19-have forge dlc

20-make something like sandbox in halo 3 the actual ground the downstairs and the teleporter going up at the top

21-cortana should not be in halo 5 but in 6

22-arbiter comes in at the legendary ending with covenant fleet

23-make a scarab type gun as an easter egg

24-put the scarabs back they were fun but make them harder to kill or with harder people on them

25-have a forge only piece thats a platform that move you from place to place or you can control it

26-no dual wield

27-make it where dmr dosnt kill you while your in a vehicle

28-make it to where if you do good in a game actually give us more xp because you get the same xp basically every match

29-armor attachments were cool

30-have the actual black color not dark grey

31-better armor

32-Take out regicide and have regular free for all people catch up easily by killing the king

33-Game modes we want to see infection,king of the hill, vip,juggernaut,slayer,team slayer,infinity slayer,team swat, team snipers, oddball, ctf, extraction, dominion, assault, territories,multi team,team rockets, griffball, and big team battle,race

34- make to where the red team vehicles can not be taken by blue team red team can get into them i hate when people take my mantis thats not fair.

Thats it hope you enjoy my ideas message me if your curious about any one of them