Halo 4 matchmaking and the future of Halo matchmaking

halo

Halo 4 has a really fun matchmaking experience but is it the traditional experience. But what happened to the vehicles! There are only a few vehicles that you can drive (Mantis,warthog etc). I know some people who left halo 4 due to the lack of the old halo vehicle maps and we all know halo was best known for it's vehicles (and also campaign). Also, the large halo maps, maps like blood gulch from halo 1 and halo reach and what's with the small sized maps. I know halo had some small maps like Heretic from halo 3, but in halo 4 most of the maps are small. But for the Map pack the maps got bigger and it got more fun. I think for the other map packs even though we already know the maps there should be new ones with big maps like sand trap from halo 3. Just bring Halo 4,5 and 6 to Halo because Halo is going to look like Call of Duty and Call of Duty is not a good game (Not trying to make people mad). All games these days looks like Call of Duty and Halo is it's own universe, different than other games.

Going into another topic, over powered weapons and over powered vehicles. The halo 4 weapons in war games are too over powered (DMR, BR, Boltshock, etc) let's talk about the DMR. The DMR can kill 2 people in 1 magazine! The BR is a little bit over powered because it can kill people in a fast rate but slower than the DMR. The Bolt shock is a shotgun in your pocket and a pistol. That defines over powered. Some vehicles in halo 4 are way too over powerful like the Mantis because that machine just rips through everything and everyone in war games.

My Opinion about Halo 4 war games. I think that Halo 4 war games is fun and enjoyable. But it isn't the Halo that everybody expected. Halo 4 war games looks like Call of duty sadly. Halo 4 has many over powered things just like Call of Duty and small maps like Call of duty and lots of maps that DO NOT HAVE VEHICLES. Halo is going to be like Call of Duty in the future. I hope that Halo 5 and 6 would be like HALO not Call of duty. Well I WANT Halo 5 and 6 to be like HALO. And I think that Many people will agree with me. I am not trying to demote Halo or Halo 4.I am trying to point it out to 343 that Halo is starting to look like Call of Duty. I Hope 343 to fix Halo because halo (Halo 4) is starting to look like Call of Duty!

• Like 3

I think they have taken too much away. They have taken the revenent, chopper, hornet, falcon and the covenent cross between the warthog and chopper. They have taken the elites from matchmaking, traditonal living dead, the good old BETTER forge world, and basiclly, everything :(.