XP limit reached.?

screechymon

I got this message yesterday. I played alot yesterday, redeemed 12 double codes consisting of 3 matches each. Caught up on some campain action after I receieved the xp message yesterday, But its still here today. When does the reset button get pushed so I can gain XP again... ? Maybe they left for the hoildays which is understandable. but a head up would be welcomed and a warning that using double xp can leave you...Well dealing with family. I want to be back to ignoring them and playing halo... I figure Its Christmas I'll deal with them after... and before you think I'm cold hearted, I'd be more than happy to introduce you the family for your take on it. Back to the XP, who do I talk to about that reset button?

Give Santy a bell

Give Santy a bell

Hey santy must have pushed the button!!! Sweet hey while I was searching around the forums I read a user was also XP capped and they clamed they continued to play without xp and lost like 50 games of X2 xp. I can't find the post again. That is false, or if it was true its not now. I played MM games for S&G (s**** and giggles yesterday and today and just now I played a MM game and got XP for it and it was X2 I had one left from yesterday before I was capped. so you do not in fact lose them. Just FYI to you's guys.