Halo 2 Remake

halo2days

After I heard of a possible halo2 remake I was very exited halo 2 was a very big part of my life If it was coming home from a long day at school and playing it all night to the fun I had playing at the system link parties we use to have... now I cant explain how great of a game it was but to all the people who played it... the true halo 2 fans know what im saying when I say there was just something about it... If it was playing the competitive multiplayer to super boucing and finding new ways to get out of maps or tank jumping, banshee juming, to practicing the double shot and bxr some people say broke the game but I say it made the game more dynamic... Now I cant tell you all how much it would mean to the halo 2 fan base to bring back halo 2 the Exact same way it was but it would mean alot to all of us halo 2 is more then just a game its a life style and if you all can bring halo 2 back in all its glory then you will gain the biggest fan base ever!!