Call of Halo - 343 style

harry674

the music was pretty good, The maps are ok for release crimson has 2 good ones out of 3, invasion sucked anyway, what Halo did you play where you didn't mash buttons?

forgot kill cam...no fun in sniping anymore.. etc and list is long why this game sucks. Regarding Invasion you are in minority buddy..that was the most fun playlist.

You are insulting those who have put countless hours into making halo as well as those who made CoD

343 did not steal anything from CoD, CoD did not come up with anything you listed

343 Did a wonderful job making Halo and if you don't like it you need to ask yourself if you are truly a fan of halo or a fan of bungie

• Like 1

You are insulting those who have put countless hours into making halo as well as those who made CoD

343 did not steal anything from CoD, CoD did not come up with anything you listed

343 Did a wonderful job making Halo and if you don't like it you need to ask yourself if you are truly a fan of halo or a fan of bungie

I dont care about bungie---but you need to wake up..Microsoft wanted COD model to make money making machine at the cost of destroying Halo. They should have made new military first person shooter from scratch rather destroying Halo Brand.

You can lock my topics all you want

For the record, your last post that was locked had no information and was obviously inflammatory.

Also, the maps are fantastic. They look great and I've had good experiences with them. I'm not going to say they are perfect obviously. Vortex sucks and some maps are so-so. But in my experience, they play fairly well. The music is great too. I'm not sure why people crap all over the music in this game... it's beautiful and it's also epic. They couldn't use the original Halo theme, so they went their own direction. I mean, how could you not like this:

http://youtu.be/DCrL76vGpNA

Invasion wasn't that popular and it was kind of weird in Reach, so why remake it? I would have much rather had a firefight-type game instead of Invasion (granted, we didn't get that either, though we did get the SO's). I also disagree with the "button mashing". There's plenty of precision in this game, and lots of strategy, especially when working with a team.

• Like 1

There ARE IS an article in the works. That idea mixed with incredible grammatical skills is a deadly combo. It serves that if you are going to go to a Halo fansite and post a thread bashing the game with no real reasoning behind it (if you had reasoning it would be fine) then you are asking to be flamed... and rightfully so. I'm calling troll.

Failure troll is failure.

• Like 1