T7S Recruting Spartans

I know you get on here and see a lot of clans recruiting and all their members recruiting, but have you ever seen their own creator personally come on here and talk about their clan? I don't think so. Well I am the creator of the T7S, but people call me Sebastian. I started this clan in August and have been working hard to grow my community and grow the community as halo 4 players. Now other clans say they have the best of the best and that is what they are looking for, but what they neglect to see is that halo 4 players come in all skill and tactical backgrounds. They never have meeting, clan battle, training, teams etc. I am here to tell you we have that and to also tell you we have fun doing it. Putting my community first is my goal and to have fun doing it. T7S has two sides. Competitive and non-competitive. Competitive goes out and practice and learn the true meaning to be a seven sin. By how they “show off” their skills. The non-competitive players have fun with what they do. We let you guys have game nights and friendly tournaments. The Seven Sins help out with everything that has to do with halo 4 and or more if you chose. We create long lasting friendships and bonds between platoons. We are a family here. We respect one another and treat each other with decency. If you want to join our clan, because god knows I don't run this clan on my own. See the link below. all our information is on the website. Thank you very much and I hope to see you out on the batte feild

P.S. if you have any questions just message me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you again.

http://standstrongmy...ers.weebly.com/

post-31879-0-05916700-1355001594.png

I saw your recruitment ad, and thought it looked rather awesome if you are still up for adding on a new member my rank is sr-57 and I am looking for competitive play

gamer tag:RisEn InJUSTICE

I saw your recruitment ad, and thought it looked rather awesome if you are still up for adding on a new member my rank is sr-57 and I am looking for competitive play

gamer tag:RisEn InJUSTICE