Lockout/Blackout/Eclipes remake done

Benchimus

Im sure many other people have already done this but I have just finished my lockout remake. Actually it is more of a remake of Eclipse, Bungies forge remake of Lockout from Reach. I pretty much copy and pasted it all with some concessions made due to not all the pieces being exactly the same size as they were in Reach's forge. For now, there are only initial spawns for Red and blue teams but feel free to change whatever you want. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

just looked at the map, and i loved it! my only issue is lighting, its a very dark map. i added 2 White Lights to the Center lower passage, and below that in the shotgun hall way i placed 2 Green Lights Below the floor so that the light is not notice able but the hall way is now Lit, and Green! :D

Yeah, very good job on the remake! I forgot how small Halo maps used to be...

Also, if anyone is interested, I just finished working on my own map. I took a lot of inspiration from Lockout, but expanded upon it and made it more symmetrical. It currently works for slayer, recommended 4v4. Having trouble getting it working for CTF, and my respawns were a little rushed. So if anyone takes a look at and has any tips for improvement, I'm open to constructive criticism.

The map is called Titan, and my gamertag is Jedi Master Tom.

Yeah, very good job on the remake! I forgot how small Halo maps used to be...

Also, if anyone is interested, I just finished working on my own map. I took a lot of inspiration from Lockout, but expanded upon it and made it more symmetrical. It currently works for slayer, recommended 4v4. Having trouble getting it working for CTF, and my respawns were a little rushed. So if anyone takes a look at and has any tips for improvement, I'm open to constructive criticism.

The map is called Titan, and my gamertag is Jedi Master Tom.

Id help you with the respawn thing but this is my first real experience with forge and hastily put the spawns on my own map and didnt test them much. Im not sure what spawn zones/weak/anti are...