I just want good people

I am not recruiting so don't ask me to join a CLAN, send invites to play.

I am just looking for good players that are on constantly, also a few of the guys I play with stream and I'll be shortly. (more for fun than anything) so loud and annoying people will be removed. Normally have a constant 2-3 friends online but trying to find a constant 4-5.

Not a big team fan, Dominion is about the largest team game I like to play, and don't bother if you play SWAT all the time.

GT: Final Sentence

***don't take this the wrong way, if you disappear off my list it's because you were removed. I am not saying I am great at this game but finding people you play well together with is also why you could be removed.

GT: Final Sentence put 343 is message, so I know the message came from

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still looking for a clan to join? if so Console Army is looking for new members to join for Halo 4! if your tired of dying because of randoms in your lobbies, and your tired of not winning matches? If so look us up! We play on the PS3,XBOX and even PC so we cover all kinds of consoles (hence the name). If you are interested hit me up on the XBOX Yeti0869