Bit of an issue :(

GRIMxSamurai

Okay so early this morning I capped out my exp (300 from level 70... so pissed haha) So I get up this morning to finish leveling, and I have one multi-kill till I finish my master commendation. So I play a match of flood, and surprise, surprise I get a double kill (on accident, I knew I only needed one) However I only needed a little over 300 exp to get to 70 which is time to pick a new specialization. Instead I wound up completing a 10,000 exp commendation and getting the match experience. However out of all that I only received 300 exp haha. So I thought hey maybe after I pick my next specialization I can get the exp that I earned, nope. Point is don't be like me and complete a commendation and match at the same time after you get exp capped on a game that you bought both the console and the limited edition for. If I want to play til I'm level 130 I should be able to without some exp cap stopping me! Could you imagine the rage if the *other franchise* were to do that? Well anyway this whole thing upset me enough to write about it haha, first world problems. Thanks for reading!

A silimar incident happened to my freinds and me when we were at a LAN party over the night. We played for about 12 hours but something bugged so we didn't earn any EXP trough the whole night, though we completed many 10 000 exp comendations... Well, always look on the bright side of life. No exp = no higher rank = less skilled enemy players

A silimar incident happened to my freinds and me when we were at a LAN party over the night. We played for about 12 hours but something bugged so we didn't earn any EXP trough the whole night, though we completed many 10 000 exp comendations... Well, always look on the bright side of life. No exp = no higher rank = less skilled enemy players

Ha yeah that's one way to look at it! I am not to down about it, I just wanted to post it just in case anyone else ran into this issue in the future, or maybe I'm just the unlucky one :)