Halo 4 Forge

Se?or Matey

Elevators, sliding doors, killball launchers, scorpion TURRETS (as in, ONLY the turret, so you can have a tank that is fixed to one place) mancanon tubes (tubes that propell you towards a specific area, like in the spire) weapons vending machines (you throw a grenade in the top hole and a weapon is dispensed through the bottom hole) UNDO AND REDO OPTIONS!!!! binding objects, and boats of some kind.

What you should have is things you can actually use like an elevator, automatic doors, lights etc

That would be so awesome, though then it will ruin your creativity (idk if it will ruin your creativity).

yea but id like things to work and function like doors and ect

Yeah that's what I'm saying, like in black ops it has elevators you can interact with, so it would be good to put something like that in your maps :D

• 1 month later...

Yeah that's what I'm saying, like in black ops it has elevators you can interact with, so it would be good to put something like that in your maps :D

well my maps are all about the vehicles

i was thinkin since im sucha a vehicles person that customizable vehicles and a giant hanger (with working doors of course)

and a docking station for like large frigates and battle ships

but like one map is a docking place for the humans large ships and another map is a docking place for the covenant

any one else like my idea???

• Like 1

Forge 3.0 (which will be in Halo 4) should have the feature to change the shap of a map I mean like build a entire map of ur own like u can build montains and all kinds of stuff and PLEASE THIS TIME PLEASE HAVE A UNDO AND REDO FEATURE OMG EVERYTIME U MAKE A SMALL MISTAKE EXAMPLE DELETE A OBJECT THEN U GOTTA DO THAT OBJECT ALL OVER AGAIN!!! Its sooooo annoying!!!!!!!

Maybe this time forge will not only be on the xbox. I think it will also be on ur pc like a sandbox editor and a little bit of stuff u can do in forge like make the smallest things and details and stuff in forge and build the sandbox I mean the environmental stuff in the sandbox editor. I mean that would be kick ass!! We would be able to build our own forge world type of map!! I will tell you how the sandbox works.

Basically the sandbox editor has everything we need to make a map I mean all the big montains, the trees , the water everything and is a whole new way to build halo maps. And once u have a built a map in the sandbox editor then u upload it to ur xbox and then u can download it on ur xbox and in halo 4's forge u can edit the details like placing weapons, spawn points some objects and walls and all the stuff which we have in the real current forge.

We should have unlimited budget and should be able to spawn as many objects as the game can possible handle. And please this time in the IN GAME forge we should have a option to for a undo and redo feature. And one more thing. We should have 2 modes Mode 1 is that YOU move the object like u did in Halo 3 unlike halo reach you move and the object doesn't if u know what I mean. And in Mode 2 then you move and the object doesn't just like in Halo Reach. And about the colors.

Well you should not only have a option just to color a little part of a object or vehicle but to color the whole thing to what u want.

Well thats all I gotta say for halo 4 forge. I think its a great idea for this to happen. I mean it would be awesome to build ur own Halo 3 and Halo 2 maps exactly how they actually were :)

you wont be able to create maps from scratch because you would either have to download each one if you wanted to play them in matchmaking (assuming they include forged maps in online play), or there would be a huge load time that just isn't worth it.

Sorry to brake it to you but its really not that probable that what you suggested will happen.