Halo 4 Achievement Legendary Solo Bug :(

Brendan Norris

So the past few days iv had free time and i thought id finish halo 4 legendary solo as iv only finished it on normal coop and partly finished it on legendary coop anyway i had the last actual mission left to do then the film end scene at the end and i was finished anyway i find the last terminal and i didnt get the achivevement? so im like um... thats strange maybe they will make the achievement pop at the end of the level with everything else, but no i finish the campaign legendary solo and i didnt get it so im like wtf? so i go into the campaign menu and it showing me that iv only ever played the last 2 missions (well mission and the cut scene) at all all the rest are locked as if iv never watched the first cutscene? how? so im like maybe if i log into multiplayer it will trigger it no its coming up with that introduction tutorial thing as if iv never played before and my colour and customised stuff have been changed back to default what has happen? all i can think of is when they released the new matchmaking update its stuffed up and created so many bugs ! what do i do? and im in the right place to tell this to get this issue fixed and so i can get the achivement and unlock the helmet for online? or?? please help :(

The same thing just happened to me today. My multiplayer loadouts and armor all got reset to the defaults but I thought nothing of it. I've been doing each campaign mission on solo legendary each week for the challenges and I finished the Infinity level today and found I lost all the others I've done before that. It shows I've done Dawn, Requiem, Forerunner and Infinity in the commendations in the spartan hub but now they're locked in the campaign... wtf?! Right after the matchmaking update like you said.

Am experiencing something similar. Completed campaign on solo legendary. Was connected to XBL the entire time. The level-based achievements unlocked as I played, i.e. Dawn through Midnight. Despite finishing the campaign, the campaign achievements haven't unlocked, e.g. wake up John, I need a hero, the legend of 117, and lone wolf legend.

I started campaign on my own, paused partway through to replay a few missions on lower difficulty (co-op & solo), then resumed solo legendary. I've seen other posts from users with similar achievement problems and that fact pattern. I've not seen anyone with my particular problem though.

Here's my waypoint page if you want to see the locked and unlocked achievements:

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/OldLeatherballz/home/

Am experiencing something similar. Completed campaign on solo legendary. Was connected to XBL the entire time. The level-based achievements unlocked as I played, i.e. Dawn through Midnight. Despite finishing the campaign, the campaign achievements haven't unlocked, e.g. wake up John, I need a hero, the legend of 117, and lone wolf legend.

I started campaign on my own, paused partway through to replay a few missions on lower difficulty (co-op & solo), then resumed solo legendary. I've seen other posts from users with similar achievement problems and that fact pattern. I've not seen anyone with my particular problem though.

Here's my waypoint page if you want to see the locked and unlocked achievements:

https://app.halowayp...therballz/home/

This exact same thing just happened to me. It says I've completed everything(including the epilogue) apart from mission 8 on legendary. Were you able to fix this? If I play through the mission again will it give me the achievements?

Total sickener.