stuck at level 70

ArmedSubset

im stuck at level 70 on operator and by the looks of things my research is telling me im going to be stuck on this level for a while because you have to have an unlock code.. is this the case? if so then i cant be bothered with this game and its going straight on ebay, it doesnt seem fair at all, i rushed out to get it thinking it was going to be a great game and was let down and now they have capped my leveling up.. can someone let me know what is going on so i can either get on with the game or shove it on ebay.. it truly sucks to have microsoft control my game play.....

Assuming, because you are in this situation, you did not buy Halo 4: Limited Edition. Anyone who did, got a code allowing them to play through all 8 Specializations. For standard edition players, if you played the game from Nov. 6th through Nov. 20th, you will eventually get an email (the one you signed up with for Xbox LIVE) from either 343 or Microsoft (not sure which) giving you this code. From what I have heard, you should get these emails at anytime. (Some say Dec 1, or Nov. 30th)

• 2 weeks later...