Episode 3, Chapter 5 Glitch

Iimitz

Yesterday I had a playthrough of all the chapters in the new episode. Upon activating all the guns on the last level (the one that's modelled after Complex) all the NPCs/Covenant were invisible. All you could see were their weapon and the weapons were literally dragging on the floor, and I was dying from invisible bullets. At first I thought they were on the floor below me and they were glitching through but I quickly noticed that was not the case. This went on for the rest of the mission and occasionally there would be a jackel or a pair of elites that weren't invisible.

Needless to say I still completed the mission but I had to shoot little plasma pistols rolling around on the ground to win. It was like I was playing against possessed weapons.

EDIT: The title should read Episode 3, Chapter 2

• Like 1

I had the same problem, but it was on Galileo.

If you looked closely at them, they weren't invisible. They actually were just missing all the graphics. They still had the very thin stick figure that is used in the basic motion of the characters.

Makes for a very interesting game, but it seems it is a little rare for it to happen.