SR 70 and stuck..

God 0f Life

Well looks like I have to wait til Nov 30th before I can even level again because I only have Wetwork and Operator which I have completed... What BS is this.

Give it a couple of more days I heard new stuff is coming out on or before the 30th of November for all you folks who did not buy LE. I would recommend waiting until Monday 11/26/12 then come back and complain about being stuck. Well, take it to Waypoint so 343 can see.

Yeah, I'm stuck too, these level restrictions and xp caps are stupid. Why punish the people that want to play your game and not playing cod or some bs like everyone else. Makes real fkin sense right?

Just letting you know, I have seen lvl 89s. And no they are not "punishing" Halo players they are "rewarding" people who paid an extra $40 for the game. Stop crying.

Just letting you know, I have seen lvl 89s. And no they are not "punishing" Halo players they are "rewarding" people who paid an extra $40 for the game. Stop crying.

If there's multiple people on the same Xbox, don't you think all people on the Xbox should get the code for all specializations? Or should a family of 5 buy 5 limited editions, and return each one except one because they all want the code? I've bought two copies, one to help out a friend. Since I got him the limited edition one, I didn't have the money to buy myself the same thing. We have two Xbox's, so we need a copy for each room. The thing is, I'm the only one that's actually high enough level to benefit from the specializations, and can't. My point is, not everyone has the money to just buy whatever, and it's just not fair to those people. Halo Reach came with a flaming helmet for it's legendary edition, that doesn't benefit you at all in multiplayer, just looks cool. Why should you benefit from War Games just because you had more money than other people? I understand things like the Locus helm, prime assault rifle, heck even War Games map pass... but not the specializations.

People that bought the LE were suckered in to buying it. It was 343's money scam. I'm stuck at 70. When they release the rest of the specializations I'll be set. The so called extra crap you get from all the specializations is just that... Crap. I kicked the crap out of lvl 90+ people. Y'all just fell for the money scam!! Great job!!